Europska komisija pokrenula savjetovanje s javnošću o zajmovima europskih financijskih institucija (EFI)
Prenosimo obavijest Europske komisije o pokrenutom savjetovanju s javnošću vezano uz evaluaciju Višegodišnjeg financijskog okvira za razdoblje od 2014. do 2020.
Vezano za vode, posebnu pažnju obratite na "European Neighbourhood Instrument", odnosno instrument susdjedstva za suradnju zemlja članica EU sa ne članicama s kojima dijele riječni sliv:
Public Consultation on the External Financing Instruments of the European Union
All stakeholders in beneficiary and EU countries are welcome to participate in this consultation: public national and local authorities, non-governmental organisations, academics, development agencies and bodies, think tanks, consultancies, private sector organisations, development banks and citizens.
PERIOD OF CONSULTATION
7 February 2017 to 3 May 2017
OBJECTIVE OF THE CONSULTATION
The Multiannual Financial Framework (MFF) of the European Union lays down the maximum annual amounts which the EU may spend in different political fields over a certain period. The current MFF covers the period 2014 to 2020.
Within the MFF, Heading 4 – Global Europe, covers all external action of the EU and is mainly composed of the External Financing Instruments (EFI) which provide support to third countries and people abroad. The EFIs are:
- the Development Cooperation Instrument
- the European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights
- the European Neighbourhood Instrument
- the Greenland Decision
- the Instrument contributing to Stability and Peace
- the Instrument for Nuclear Safety Co-operation
- the Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance
- the Overseas Countries and Territories Decision
- the Partnership Instrument for cooperation with third countries and
- the Common Implementing Regulation which lays down the rules applied to most of the EFIs.
The 11th European Development Fund is also an EFI although not funded by the EU budget. It is as such not part of the MFF but it covers the same period and is included in this consultation.
According to Article 17 of the Common Implementing Regulation (CIR), a mid-term review of the instruments covered by the CIR has to be presented to the European Parliament and the Council by the end of 2017. To assist the Commission in this task, independent evaluations have been commissioned for each instrument. The draft evaluation reports are available hereunder.
The objective of this consultation is twofold:
- to gather feedback from the broadest possible range of stakeholders, including those in beneficiary countries and in the EU Member States, on the emerging conclusions from the evaluations.
- to gather preliminary ideas on the future external financing instruments after the current ones have expired by 31 December 2020.
Sve informacija možete naći na službenoj stranici EC: